Are you thinking about starting your own business, but do you need money for it? Do you want to know which option is right for you? So you are in the right place. In this article we will introduce you to the alternatives available in the market for those who dream of starting a business, but it depends on a loan to carry out.
First of all, it is important to emphasize that the opening of the business itself is a bet that has two possibilities, either right or not. However, the way you trace the beginning of your business reflects a lot on future success. With that in mind, let’s see which options are best for your situation.
For those who want to open a franchise microenterprise, several different credit segments are offered in the market, such as long-term loans with lower interest rates.
In this case, the loan is made to a legal entity
Now, if you are going to start a really smaller and unsecured business, it is recommended to make a personal loan for that purpose because in this type of loan the interest rates are more reasonable. However, it is essential to do a lot of research, to make simulations and to compare which credit offer is most advantageous, in this case, also remember to evaluate the Total Effective Cost (CET) and the interest rate.
Do I really need a loan to raise my business?
First you must have in hand a plan for your company, because choosing a loan without evaluating the possibilities of your business to grow, is not very smart, since you can create a great debt that can not pay.
However, if you are already prepared, that is, studied and planned, personal credit can give you a big boost in your business and in the long run bring great financial returns.
Do I open a franchise or my own company?
To assist you in unraveling these doubts, let us introduce you to the pros and cons of being franchised. Check out:
– The chances of success can be greater because the franchised entrepreneur has a business that has already been tested and approved previously
– Franchisees have a discount for the same product, which is a great saving
– Raw materials and structures are cheaper for the franchisee because they have their own supplier
– You need to pay for the brand on a monthly basis as a franchisee
– There is not so much autonomy to undertake, as it is necessary to follow the norms of the franchise
– The franchisee’s contract is short, which can hurt profit
– The franchise becomes hostage to suppliers